Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Friday, November 11, 2022

Your messenger message:

"Dear sir Tony, good evening po. I hope this isn't too much of a bother. I decided to write because I saw something this afternoon and I would like to ask you about it. Do you think there is someone/something in between me and my friend in this picture? This gathering happened some years ago, around 2016, but I only saw this photo today because one of our companions here posted it on Facebook. Is it my imagination? I thought at first it was an object but when I zoomed in... Thank you for your time. Good evening, sir Tony

"🙂"

My reply:

Hello_____!

Yes, though the figure was apparently formed by your head's shadow and the .light's refl4ectins on the couch's backrest, spirits and astral travelers take advantage of such situations to convey messages. The first thing that came to my mind was a rejected lover or someone you may have hurt--he may not have passed away but may have been sending you intense thought-forms at the time. He looks to me, for some strange reason, like Tim Dacanay, but I am certainly not suggesting that it is he.

No comments:

Post a Comment