Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, November 12, 2022

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Sir Tony, good afternoon! Hope all is well.

"If it’s not too much of a bother, Sir, may I ask for your help in interpreting my dream?

"I dreamt that I visited you on a Sunday afternoon. We were at your studio, I believe. There was a big, wooden desk and open windows all around. I was seated on your left side. You told me that you would teach me about crystals.

"As I read the curriculum of the Spirit Questors in your previous posts, I asked you if you would also be able to teach me other things after crystals. You didn’t respond.

"So then I proceeded to ask you if moving forward, only males would be trained as spirit questors because I recalled seeing your posts where you would say that females should consult older psychics of the same gender

"Your reply to me was, 'Did I say that?' You then told me to reach out to a person named ________________.

"Sir Tony, did we really meet and converse in the astral plane? Or was it just my subconscious because I want to eventually be able to attend your night classes?

"Thank you, as always, for your time and guidance, Sir Tony!

"I’m not sure, though, if you still hold night classes. You mentioned that you would no longer be announcing when you would have them."


My reply:

Hello ________!

Yes, you attended one of my night classes--the only kind of classes I now teach, because I retired in 2015 and am now a full-time writer and painter. And, yes, I seldom announce them.

I give exception only to male students of my choice, and there are only two or three of them, because:

--it is easier to travel with fellow males to haunted, if not strange, places, especially if it means rooming together in a hotel, hostel, or inn.
--In the past, I frequently experienced the phenomenon of transference with female students. After a certain period of being together, they subconsciously project their feelings toward me as though I were their grandfather, father, uncle, brother, boyfriend, or husband--something that never occurs between my male students and myself.
--I am better able to provide for the needs of male students--what we eat, what makes us comfortable, how we do things, what jokes make us laugh, what interests us other than paranormal matters--more than for the needs of female students.  
--I do not like waiting for female students finish taking a bath, getting dressed, fixing up, attending to their hygiene, and fussing with their bags and things.

I suggest that you stick with my books in print and in cyberspace. 

It can be done.











No comments:

Post a Comment