Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, April 8, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"Happy Easter Sunday, sir Tony!

🙏❤️ "Sir, I am again humbly asking for your guidance. 🙏 "My mom, who is in the US shared with me her worries regarding one of our aunt who is so close to her. "They were both from the US state department (I mentioned to you before that my family and relatives are also employees of the US Embassy and deployed around the world) and out of my mom’s 8 siblings, my aunt is like her rock and comfort. "They are both retired from the service and in their late 70s. "My aunt remarried in 2016 and lived in her husband’s house since then. "They both lost their respective spouses and encountered love once again with each other. "My mom told me ever since my aunt lived in that house, she deteriorated physically and even mentally. "She became frail, forgetful, tired, and sickly. "She has been brought to the hospital countless of times but have not found anything serious. "My mom is asking me to look for a mangtatawas to check on my aunt. If there’s something amiss. "Would that be the best way forward, sir? 'What can be the cause of my aunt’s affliction? 'Something undiagnosed? 'Or is it something paranormal? 'My mom mentioned that my uncle’s late wife died in the home where my aunt lives right now. 'I included her picture too and you can tell, sir that my aunt’s health is rapidly declining. 'Thank you for your guidance and generosity. 🙏

My reply:

Hello _____!

It wouldn't hurt to consult a mantatatwas. Make sure that he performs the tawas both on your aunt an the house.

I also suggest that your aunt move to another place. It will help her heal psychologically.

Couldn't your aunt be afflicted with diabetes?

No comments:

Post a Comment