Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Friday, May 19, 2023

Retirement bliss is:

--Waking up late in the morning and then lolling in bed for another hour or two
--Having two-hour lunches, two-hour dinners, and two-hour showers
--Feeling that I am actually being paid for doing nothing
--Writing and painting because I want to, not because I have to
--Shopping
--Boosting existing collections I am still passionate about
--Entertaining only my family and myself, not friends
--Thinking, saying, and doing only what I want
--Feeling completely free from all expectations, including my own
--Abandoning the updating of my curriculum vitae
--Observing how envy and jealousy manifest in others

No comments:

Post a Comment