Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Thursday, May 4, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"Good Day Maestro

"I need advice can you help me"


My reply:

Just Post it here but my reply is always on my Wall and open to Public, minus your identity.


Your Messenger message:

"Nq in love po ako sa isang babae na iba ang ginagalawang Mundo"


My reply:

Sorry, I never give love advice, especially to adults.

My only suggestion is that you fall in love with a normal, human being. Life is so much more enjoyable that way.

There is nothing more irritating than having to deal with a schizophrenic who should be better off in therapy with a psychologist.



No comments:

Post a Comment