Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"Good afternoon Sir Tony. I have a weird dream last night. In my dream, I was flying and could see the stars. Then, while on air, I saw a car full of people. Then a girl told me that the passengers were the souls of persons who just died in a car accident. I went back to my hotel, but instead of human guests, they were souls waiting for their guide, particularly that red car. Then, another soul reminds everyone that they can only travel to the afterlife if they have their travel cards.

"In my dream, I'm not a ghost but I can see them, and can communicate with me. But they don't bother me.


"In my waking life, I just lost a cousin yesterday, whom I grew up with. Then last week, a friend and a comrade passed away."



My reply:

Hello ______!

You went on astral travel. One way to check the authenticity of astral travel is to interact with the characters you encounter. If the characters are spirits, they will be able to see, hear, and talk with you. If they are living human beings, they will be unable to see, hear, and talk with you. They won't feel a thing even if you strike them on their shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment