Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Monday, June 26, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Sir Tony, just want to aak your help. My 10 yr old grandson wrote this apparently unintelligible words but when i searched on Google Lens, it was translated from Russian and talked aboit some books. I dontk now how he knew about this though he is always on Ipad and the net. May i ask your advise how to deal with this? Is this harmful content that he has accessed?

"This is the original that he wrote



"Then i had it checked on Google Lens, and yielded those words above pic{"


My reply:

Hello _____!

I am at present getting ready to resume my paintings for Maryhill School of Theology. I will refer this to both Nick Nangit and Peachie Dioquinio. They can decide which one of them, or whether both of them, can work on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment