Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Tony. Congratulations on your recent exhibit! I'm sorry to bother you with this but lately, I've been smelling acrid odors such as intense incense smoke at work and something like an electric fire at home. I have checked my surroundings and nothing seems to have caused them. I've read on phantosmia and now I'm wondering if this may have an underlying medical cause although I haven't been sick other than the seasonal allergies. I haven't experienced anything like this before either. Thank you for your time."


My reply:

Hello _____!

Observe whether this goes on for a longer time In the meantime have the wiring in your house checked.

Olfactory memory, to sensitive persons, not only visits you from the past--it can also warn you of danger in the future, as a form of olfactory precognition.

No comments:

Post a Comment