Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Thursday, August 3, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"Dear Sir Tony,

"August 03 "01:28pm "This might have been one of my past lives referring to the capsulized lesson of unconditional love. (There was a message about twin flame where one will die saving the other. That explaims the unconditional love lesson.) "I was in classroom where we were shown how brutally murdered one of the soldiers were, a Russian one. It was to demonstrate how to obey the authority. The soldier seemed to have been tested of his loyalty by giving him the chance to spill who did something wrong (while he was imprisoned. He was shott automatically in front of everyone by his superior. It was bloody while he was begging for his life. "The facilitator of the demo introduced a guest lecturer (Chinese soldier). He was the one who just finished the Russian soldier. "Among many other participants of the seminar (demo) were me with my little child. My child was taken care of by someone in front of me when my baby cried and took the attention of the lecturer. It seemed that he was hungry. I took him, looking at the facilitator as if asking for permission if it’s okay for me to go behind the scenes to feed my child. Afraid that I might get scolded by the guest lecturer, I also asked for his permission. I was permitted to feed my child by both. I walked upstairs and closed the door behind to nurse my child. "Somehow, the guest lecturer got irritated with how arrogant one of the participants at the back (where I was nursing my child). She was a schoolmate back in high school. She did not do anything. All she did was sat there. She is beautiful and elegant. That is because she came from an affluent family. On the other hand, instead of getting pissed at the woman, he came looking at me and my child. He instead taught me the lesson that was supposed to be given to that said schoolmate. I trembled jn fear knowing that my child is there. "I carefully placed my baby in a safe place, first, before I went down as I was summoned by the lecturer. He threw wipes at me, dictating me how to clean his diapers while mocking me. I obliged obediently thinking that I have a child who needed me to be alive. "When I woke up, I was in tears. The first thing that came into my mind was it was one of my distant past lives. I remembered when my baby cries so much (as if in pain) while asleep. I remembered my husband doing the exact same thing. He also told me that he frequently dreamed of being a soldier and that he talked in different language there. I’m "Prior to that narrative, there was a scene about asking help for the wedding of my sister. It was urgent. Nobody really helped while I was trying to delegate the tasks to them. Everyone just wanted to attend to their own needs of making themselves beautiful, particularly an Aunt, instead of helping my sister with her special event. The facilitator was the same person who commanded to perform the marriage quickly. "Also prior to this scene, was a scene where some old friends (old schoolmates who I cut off because they pretended to like me in physical reality when in truth they don’t) were there. I was outside having fun when they arrived. I lost interest and went back indoors. They followed suit. "I humbly ask for your expertise in determining whether my intuition is right about it being a distant past life or is this dream metaphorical of the present situation in my life where I needed to do some inner work? "Thank you and God bless."


My reply:

Hello _____!

In many cases the dreamer is the best interpreter of her dram. Thus, if you strongly feel that these were scenes from a past life or past lives, then take them as such.

As a general rule, however, dreams abut past lives tend to be literal rather than symbolic. You attention will be called to details in your surroundings, whether indoors or outdoors, and these details will arouse disturbing emotions within you. Also, the characters in such dreams, aside from yourself, will never be relatives, friends, or acquaintances in your present life; as a matter of fact you will feel that their faces are faces that you've never seen before. 

I suggest that you read up on dreams about past lives. You an Google-search book titles on the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment