Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Friday, August 4, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Sir Tony,

"I had a long nap yesterday afternoon. In between waking life and the dream sphere, I heard news about the death of a dear friend. Then, I was tasked to break the news to his parents in England. In my waking life, the 'dead friend' and I only communicate via WhatsApp. We haven't seen each other for over three years since Covid. "As soon as I woke up, I told him my dream. He lives alone and has few friends around. He was upset."


My reply:

Hello ______!

Sometimes dreams are best kept to oneself, especially if they will be construed as wish-fulfillment dreams.

You just ruined your friend's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment