Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Friday, August 4, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Sir Tony, "Just wanted to share with you my dream yesterday, and last night. First one is yesterday, here is what I shared to _______, and to our group: "Asa labas ako, I was in a different time kc iba ichura ng mga tao and mga suot.... definitely different time, and from a particular civilization. Based from the clothes and the language I am hearing. Tas may isang guy dun knakausap ako naiintndhan Ko sa dream but sa waking life hndi na kc ibang language lol. Tas 'Kairos' sya ng Kairos sakin. As in sumisigaw na nga. Tas spinell pa sakin. Kaya kala ko C pa nga but K. Tas until sa paggising tas sumasakay na ko ng chariot or carriage of some sort sumisigaw sya Kairos until nagising ako. It's like a fade out scene.

"Part of my dream last night:

"I remembered a line as I woke up today, from my dream. And I am writing this. I know putol siya but at least this part. "Someone was talking to me about the 'steps of life' dunno ung exact term but this is how it struck me. "Na the first step in Life in general is 'Consciousness and Intent'. That one of our goals is to be conscious (of I think) both our intent and that of the Creator's. When this part is understood, comes in Intuition. "Before I hear what was to be said in this step. Nagising na ko. Sana matuloy."


My reply:

Go ahead and see what _____ and your group members think about your dream, keeping in mind that the dreamer herself is the best interpreter of her own dream. Yu should be able to do that. If you are not, it is because you do not write following language rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment