Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Sunday, October 1, 2023

The granddaughters are finally back home from their three-month stay in a rented condo unit. As I previously Posted, this was mainly an exercise in independence; I have seen, too often, young adults flounder and get lost at sea whenever their parents suddenly die.

I know that they missed their bedrooms a lot--there is nothing, after all, like one's own bedroom. I also hope that they did NOT like condo living. The best abode to me is still a real house, no matter how small, firmly planted on the ground and with well-appointed rooms. Condos, to me, are mere, high-rise columbaries. Not to mention that I always associate them with OFWs and classroom teachers whose idea of high living is living in a condo.

No comments:

Post a Comment