Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Thursday, February 8, 2024

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Sir Tony, good afternoon. I’d like to ask for advise since I’ve had two instances of office mates telling me they saw me in the office when I wasn’t there. In essence, seeing a doppelganger of me. Traditionally, doppelgangers are perceived to be bad omens. I’m not sure how to handle this but would like to ask of there’s anything I can do such as an offering or cleansing ritual to keep any harm away? Thank you."


My reply:

Hello ______!

Place six small cups of water in a location above your head, such as a high table when you are sleeping or on a shelf above your work station. This is an offering to your spirit guides, who will cleanse your aura and protect you from all kinds of spirit pranksters.

No comments:

Post a Comment