Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Monday, February 5, 2024

Your Messenger message:

"Please interpret my dreams. We traveled out of country there were 10 of us. Na pick pocket ang wallet ko, for some reason I suspected one of our company did it. She found out about it from someone I talked to about it at hindi na nya ko kinausap, unfriended me on fb too. I had a dream, my neighbor standing in front of me telling me 'she did it, she did it.' That's all she said. My neighbor is not aware of what happened."


My reply:

Hello _____!

If this was last night's dream, know that last night was a night either of nightmares or of ominous dreams.

Take especial care of your money, Be wary of all friends. Keep your affairs private.


No comments:

Post a Comment