Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Your Messenger message:

"Can you call on your departed loved ones at any time? Or is it like the quests where you won't do anything unless they come to you? Can you just go to your room and say, 'Anak, it's your anniversary. I miss you a lot. Usap muna tayo.' ?"


My reply:

Anytime as long as you are sensitive and intuitive enough. Communicating with the departed does not require wi-fi or any kind of technological connectivity. As a matter of fact I know of persons who conduct a running dialogue with their departed loved ones the whole day. Spirits are not bound by time and space.

When I am painting, I feel the presence of my two art guides (though they are neither relatives nor "loved ones"), and I also converse with them in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment