Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Sunday, March 31, 2024

Your Messenger message:

"Is it safe to transfer to the appartment where my papa died. A psychic said that the entitys and the spirit of my father still linger in the appartment and that his illness will stranger to the new occupants. Is there anyway to cleanse the appartment. As for his ashes, his last will is to bring it spain. Is it okay to scater his ashes to the sea as per sadgoru advised? Thank you very much sir tony"


My reply:

Hello ____!

You asked me this before. My answer remains the same. This time I will not bother to elaborate.

1) It is safe.

2) Whose instructions do you value more, your father's or Sadgoru's?

3) If you cannot afford to bring or send your father's ashes to Spain, however, install the urn in the columbary of a church operated by Spanish priests.

4) Please do not consult me about this matter again.

No comments:

Post a Comment