Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Monday, March 18, 2024

Your Messenger message:

"Good afternoon Mr. Tony!

'I've been a frequent reader of your newsfeed and sometimes in your blogspot. It's like subscribing myself to episodes on TV. Hahaha! 'If I may, I'd like to ask you what does it mean to experience drowning and being able to receive oxygen again after a few minutes of being under the water? When I was younger I drowned after playing with my cousin who suddenly jumped unto me. 'While I was under, my worries and memories flashed right before my eyes. Right there, I accepted that I was gonna die. Submerged in the depths, I realized I was looking at myself and the pool was too wide and deep. I looked up and all I saw was the light reflecting above the pool. 'Few seconds of silence floating, like a snap. I opened my eyes and I suddenly had little air to be able to swim up again. 'It's been a long time since I shared this and I thought of sharing this to you. 'Thank you. Hope you have a good day ahead


My reply:

Hello -------------!

On one hand, our bodies are more intelligent and well-equipped than we think. They have coping and self-preserving mechanisms beyond our understanding.

On the other hand it also happens that our spirit guides come to our aid, such as when we are crossing a street. A similar experience I had was when I was in high school, at home during a storm and a lengthy blackout. I lit a gas lantern inside my bedroom and made the mistake of shutting all the windows. Toward midnight, I felt someone violently shaking my shoulders. I was drowsy and intoxicated with the gas, but I managed to drag myself out of bed, open a window, and take jn fresh air.

To this very day I have no idea wbo saved me and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment