Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Still going through a dinnerware upgrade period.

Our tureen with six bowls arrived. We had to have this because we always serve sinigang, a fresh soup dish and, even without rice, a complete meal in itself: I buy from two hawkers' stands in the neighborhood and my granddaughters order from Gerry's Grill Araneta Center.

There are more items I've been wanting to purchase, though I think I'll hold off until next month. But, I thank God that I retired as an Embassy employee and not as an academic, so that now I can buy not only everything I want and need but everything my granddaughters want and need as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment