Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Friday, June 7, 2024

Your Messenger message:

"Good evening, Sir Tony.
"I just finished reading ____________’s _________. I now know why you told me before that psychic abilities are a form of enlightenment and that I shouldn’t fear them. I read before that enlightened people have psychic abilities, but I did not know the reason why. I now also understand why we can all develop psychic abilities. "The book also touched upon _____________, which is also something you mentioned to me before. I am impressed that the book also indirectly touches upon the law of attraction, which is essentially faith in God and the universe and to be open to receive the universal fluid. "Sir Tony, may I clarify something about the _________, which is unique to every incarnate and also dependent on one’s planet and purification? Is this what we commonly refer to as one’s aura? Or is the aura one’s effluvium / spiritual fluid based on one’s thoughts? "Thank you for these reading suggestions and your time, Sir Tony. On to the next Kardec book in between work!"

My reply:

Hello ________!

Be resourceful. All you have to do is search for the word and its meaning on Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment