Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, June 1, 2024

Your Messenger message:

"Good evening Sir Tony!
"I have a question. Do our pets in the physical realm also journey with us in our dreams? "I commonly hear about cats but for me my current dog is always with me in my dreams during battles. "Also, how can you distinguish a prophetic dream from a normal one? "Because I had a dream being a spy to help the country get passports and other supplies during the war. I got emotional when I almost missed the flight to deliver the goods back home. "Thank you!"


My reply:

Hello ____!

As a general rule, dreams involving pets are based on memory traces rather than the actual spirits of pets, because animals, like insects and other creatures, immediately reincarnate, which is why they will always exist on earth.

As to prophetic dreams, all one needs to do is observe whether such dreams eventually happen--and consistently.

Avoid relying on wish-fulfillment. It will not serve you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment