Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Friday, April 12, 2019

I did not schedule night classes two nights ago but people came.

Now it is dawn and an hour before sunrise, and I had barely two hours of sleep. I'd been seeing images of three persons from the year I was 14, though they were persons I hardly knew. One of them was a man named Julio. He must have been 21 when I was 14.

Whenever I see images of persons from the past I know that they are dying. Sometimes they are celebrities I never met, sometimes they are absolute strangers.

But, I have already stopped wondering why.

There is really no such thing as "hardly knowing" anyone. Though there are gazillions of us in the spirit world, we meet one another, as swiftly as meeting one another in cyberspace, before reincarnating in yet another lifetime. As soon as we reincarnate we become focused on the people in our immediate karmic group and conveniently forget about those whom we mingled with prior to our reincarnation. Yet, that astral connection continues to exist. That is why kindred spirits in our past become absolute strangers in any chosen lifetime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment