Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Thursday, September 5, 2019

A cup of tea and a lit candle inside our carved, soapstone holder while I sat in the foyer, looking out onto the driveway. Next week this little break will be over, and I shall be painting again. At least, for now, the aches my body acquired from unusual positions while painting over the past weeks have gone.

In bed with What Mrs. McGillicuddy Saw. This is the life I have always dreamed of. Others think that to do nothing but lounge about makes one feel unimportant. Not I. My curriculum vitae as of 2015 was completely satisfactory to me. I haven't felt the need to update it since then. I love resting. To me, it's the ultimate reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment