Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Watched the College of Saint Benilde's production of Ang Dakilang Teatro ng Daigdig, a merged staging of Pedro Calderon de la Barca's El gran teatro del mundo and my one-act play "Hoy, Boyet...", directed by Nonon Padilla. Very clever merging, very clever staging--and well-performed by a highly competent cast. Nonon reminded me after the show that "Hoy, Boyet..." is 51 years old.

Assistant production manager Sam picked me up from Cubao to watch the show and brought me home afterward. The driver knew all the best shortcuts from my house to Saint Benilde and back, and I got home well before dusk.




No comments:

Post a Comment