Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Your Messenger message:

"Happy Father's day sir. I always read your posts. Can't say I believe in everything you say since Ive lost my faith in every religion (was a Christian since birth). But can't shake off the feeling that theres something more to life than this. Guess death is the last adventure there'd be. I enjoy reading your musings and I'm always looking forward to them. May you continue to be a moral compass."


My reply:

I am surprised that you perceive me as a Christian, though I can see how you might have formed this impression. Only my work as an artist and my paintings for Maryhill School of Theology are Public. My controversial Postings are visible to Friends only.

No comments:

Post a Comment