Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Sunday, June 14, 2020

Your Messenger message:

"Hello Tony! I would like to ask for your insight on how to be graceful during difficult times. It has become somewhat difficult just to be part of the current collective thought. I'm talking about the police brutality and the government's inaction. The rich just exploiting people. The system is rigged to benefit them. It's feels overwhelming sometimes and I just I can't help but feel dread and hopeless because we can't seem to affect anything, that things will always remain the same. I'm grateful that my family and I remain healthy and employed but there are days when anger and hopelessness consumes me and I shut down. I do what I can to help, educate and remind myself that we're all here as part of our karma. Is it really as simple as changing what we can change and accepting what we cannot? I know it's even worse in the Philippines. You are the most enlightened person I know and I have learned a lot from you. Thank you for your guidance."


My reply:

Hello _____!

The problem you indicate is an archetypal one, and dates back to the authoring of the Bible itself, from Cain and Abel onward, where we will find, again and again, that God Himself--and fathers of two rival sons afterward--exercised favoritism and discrimination. That will forever remain in the Collective Unconscious, and will be especially pronounced during times when people are especially hard up, in want, or threatened by non-survival.

While in many cases this is part of our karma, it does not mean that we should meekly accept given situations. It is our duty to remain steadfast with our positive values and be proactive in helping ourselves and helping others. Every soul must be a bright lamp that lights the way forward.

Improve yourself and your status in silence. Save money. Be rich. Be successful.

All trials are mere fuel to your fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment