Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Thursday, August 13, 2020

Your Messenger message:

"Good morning again Sir Tony. My dad passed away earlier this year and because of his illness he was no longer able to speak or write...although we were able to say our goodbyes while he was awake, we never got to hear his instructions or wishes.

"My mother has decided to give me his phones to use. He always used these. My mom decided to let me have them to use, but doing so would delete all his data and photos. I am secretly hoping that he left notes for us etc, but she says that if he wanted us to see those he would have left instructions.
"I'm sorry if this is rambling, but what should I do? Do I find ways to open it or do I just wipe everything clean?"

My reply:

Hello _____________!

Open his phones. At the very least you will gain a deeper understanding of your father, his loves and his hates, his dreams, and his faults.

No comments:

Post a Comment