Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, August 1, 2020

Your Messenger message:

"Kuya, I am disturbed. I kept on dreaming of snakes again. It's been weeks already and there's always snakes in my dreams. The other night I dreamed that the 3rd snake bit me by the right hand...

"The first time. I dreamed that I was walking in a park with a shadow of the snake and we were conversing about me going back to healing. I did not answer and woke up.

"The next night, I was walking and it seemed I was with a friend. I looked on, it's the eyes of the snake again looking at me. I looked down at my feet. Then woke up

"Then again, 2 snakes was in a wooden box and it didn't bother me. I woke up

"Then last week and last night, I was conversing with the same huge snake and he was telling me about gifts that should be used and not to waste it... suddenly there's a small snake that dropped on my feet, and another in my cup. As I reached for my cup, that blue and gold snake bit me and I was terrified.

"Oh I also remembered, there's this huge gold and red snake offering me gold but I denied it and walked on"

My reply:

Hello ___________!

Snakes are symbols of healing. That you were bitten twice indicates that there is something in you that you must first heal, before going forth to heal others.

In your dreams, the snakes occur in twos: the snake and your friend/snake who converse with you; the two snakes in the wooden box; and the snake that drops on your feet and the snake that appears in your cup. I take these to mean that you are of two minds about your gift--while you are capable of healing, you also have the urge to destroy. Perhaps the urge to destroy is what you need to heal within yourself.

The one, singular, snake that figures nonetheless also has two colors--red and gold--again dual signs of destruction and of healing. You are offered gold, the color of healing, but, since you are still of two minds, you walk on.

No comments:

Post a Comment