Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Monday, August 17, 2020

Your Messenger message:

"Thank you pai. You really are the dream walker. Sakto everything. I am torn between the __________ tradition teachings and theology (which i found out is conservative and traditional) and magick. And indeed i have seeing my magickal rings lately in my condo asif they are calling my attention. And wands i guess needs to be recharged. I just can not wear any jewelry in my work due to contamination. Thano you pai. I miss you.

"Love u pai"


My reply:

You are most welcome. I suggest, if I may, that you take a two-week break from hospital work, stay home, and do nothing for a change. You've been at it since March and it's been six months--half a year--already.


No comments:

Post a Comment