Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Your Messenger message:

"Good evening, Sir Tony!
"I've been wanting to message you for a while. I hope you could help me...
"Do spirits choose who they show themselves to?
"You see, my maternal grandfather passed away two weeks ago. To say that we were heartbroken of his sudden passing is an understatement. We were not able to go home to our province for the funeral because of the pandemic and because of this we were not able to grieve properly with our family. This may sound selfish but I was hoping that I could see my grandfather for the last time, even through a dream, but that has not happened so far. I just heard from my grandmother though that my younger cousins (3-4years old) 'saw' our grandfather. It warms my heart to know that he is still there, probably looking over my grandma."


My reply:

Hello ____!

1) Ordinarily, spirits will indeed choose whom they wish to approach, in the same way you would choose whom to approach, whether it be family members, friends, or even service persons such as waiters and sales ladies.

2) If, however, you are the only sensitive person they have access to, they will approach you for the reason that approaching others would be useless. Otherwise they would approach the most sensitive persons of all, and children are usually the candidates for that.

Physical space and linear time are dimensions of the living. It will matter not to a spirit whether you are far away or in a different time zone. Be comforted in knowing, though, that your grandfather watches over you and his loved ones whether he lets you know this or not. To desire to see him again is normal, but that is sheer cell phone mentality--a mentality that prevents you from grieving properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment