Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Friday, September 11, 2020

Your Messenger message:

"hi sir Tony, this just happened again tonight. my parents house where the same picture i sent you was taken.

"my mom had just finished cleaning the bathroom this afternoon, my dad walked in and was surprised to see footsteps on the floor.

"its just my dad and my mom living together, they dont even have helpers."


My reply:

Hello ___________!

Those prints sure look like they were made by huge feet. They don't match the feet of anyone in the house, I presume.

I reviewed all the Messages you sent me all the way through January 2020. I am a little dismayed that your dad seems to be involved whenever such things are uncovered or discovered. Could he not have a subconscious desire to have paranormal manifestations in the house?

So far all the photos you sent me have no particular message, which is why it is all discombobulating. Messages from spirits and elementals are usually, immediately clear.

Let us focus on the footprints. They go in no direction; as a matter of fact the prints are superimposed on one another as though to deliberately obscure themselves. Were the feet immersed in mud or earth? Are those substances readily obtainable nearby?

My tendency is to advise you to ignore this completely for now and see whether your dad sees anything else within the next quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment