Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

You with a __ in your name: I held an unannounced night class 4:30 AM because you came with either a female student or your girlfriend. Two more students joined us.

I taught you how to fly using the water element and falling backward (rather than lunging forward like in comic books and the movies) and, of the four of you, only you were successful. We floated above everyone while your three co-students followed us on foot. I noted, though, that you were timid about doing what I was doing because there were crowds of people around us. I assured you that only sensitives in the crowd could see us and that NO ONE ELSE COULD. I brought you to more densely populated locations, including an old university. You remarked that it would be great to fly everyday without having to be in traffic.

I told you that only I could fly and teach flying using the water element in this country, but that there is one other teacher, also in this country, who can teach it with fire.

At the end of our lessons I posed two questions as some kind of test:

-- Who was the person I talked to before leaving you?

-- What was she selling me?

You were able to answer the questions.

I wish, all of my students were like you.





No comments:

Post a Comment