Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Thursday, July 8, 2021

Your Messenger message:

"Good morning sir. I still follow your posts. I didnt mind if im not in your FB friend list. Anonimity equals not being open to judgment. Im living in Thailand and when you're outside looking in, you feel more free from the religious and cultural constraints you once had while living in your own country. I listen to you and i believe you're a wise man and worth listening to. I really mean for you to have healthier and meaningful retired life. Once all this has passed, and you've reached the finish line, God forbid and please don't hex me for saying this, i hope you have someone to carry on with your legacy and who can interest me as much as you do. More power to you."

My reply:

Hello _________!

Thank you for your kind words. I do not fear death, though--we always come back to pick up from where we left off, and that applies to both me and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment