Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Friday, July 9, 2021

Your messenger message:

"Hello, Sir Tony! I apologize for this message. Today, I will checking in a COVID-19 facility in Yangon. I will try to access social media whenever possible. There's nothing inspiring than reading your wise words. Ingat po.

"Yangon po is the cultural capital of Myanmar, formerly Burma.

"In 2021, the military govermnent took over the civilian rule.
"Our plan was to meet you but we trapped here.

"___________"


My reply:

Hello ________!

I wish you well. Take care. 


Try visualizing my spirit guide B.L. seated beside your bed and watching over you.


No comments:

Post a Comment