Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Sunday, July 4, 2021

Your Messenger message:

"Hello, Tony!

"I noticed you have eliminated me from your friend list, but that's alright. "I dreamt my youngest daughter (36) was sleeping in the same room with me and she was crying loudly, saying 'Mommy, mommy!' "In the same dream, i awoke and told her, 'Halika rito, anak, halika. '. "What does this mean?"


My reply:

Hello ___________!

I unFriend the least interactive Friends to achieve a List of only 200. Facebook Friendship, after all has nothing to do with actual friendship, and I've unFriended close friends and relatives as well.

You gave me a dream fragment and not a complete, dream narrative, and so, this is the best I can do:

--You may have been neglecting your youngest daughter--or else she feels that you have been neglecting her--and so I suggest that you get in touch with her once again.

--This is the daughter who offers you the most affection. Yet, she is also the daughter who has the most emotional needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment