Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Your Messenger message:

"Hi, Sir Tony. Kumusta po? For two consecutive days,my dreams were quite memorable.

"First, my bestie in high school’s mom passed away from covid. I was close to her mom also since I lived with them when I was in _________. Before she died my bestie told her about her plan of buying a new house and aside from the prayers for the repose of her mom’s soul, she also asked me to pray for the successful closing of her new house. Yesterday, I dreamt that we FaceTime each other and the background was her new house, all white with her mother beside her. It was short then it was followed with all my first cousins from my father’s side who came for a visit which I felt was death in the family but I don’t know who died.
"Today, I dreamt that a dear friend came to give me back the things I had when I was at CCP, _____________ from Outreach was even present. But my dead Lola who’s my first love and influencer refused to face my friend. We chased her and she was even driving a chariot ( like that of Ben Hur) and turned in a corner. We almost missed her but a young girl pointed where she was at. We ( my dear friend and I) approached her and she was putting back cartons in a safe place and finally had no choice but to face my friend. Up close, she didn’t look like my Lola and she was younger but I knew that the lady In front of me was her. And she said sorry to my friend but I can see in her face that it pained her to admit how disrespectful she was. Then I woke up.
"Hope to hear from you, Sir Tony. Take care of yourself. Thank you so much.


My reply:

Hello _______!

The two dreams bear opposing messages.

A new house signifies that the dreamer (disguised as a bestie in the first dream) has begun to change her priorities, values, and life objectives. In this dream, you feel that someone has died but do not know who it is. It is you--your old self--who has died.

Putting back cartons in a safe place, on the other hand, signifies that you need to treasure your old self, your past experiences, and your previous life lessons and keep them as memories rather than throw them away. In this dream your grandmother is your psyche. She is telling you that you are going too fast, as though you were participating in a chariot race.

I'd say that, at present, you are torn between two major decisions. The second dream ends with a painful apology. Are there things you first need to apologize to yourself for? 

No comments:

Post a Comment