Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, April 23, 2022

He's A Creep, But So Am I

I Blocked one of you from my personal account and two Private Groups. He showed up unannounced at my house four days in a row during Easter week, sat beside the porch waiting to have a glimpse of me, and wanting to show me his beloved passages from the oracle guidelines and magical spells I Posted, off his cell phone. His siblings drove him away from their home--I never asked him why--and he is now essentially homeless, living out of a dirty backpack, hoping I would take him in. I finally yelled at him and threatened to give him a physical beating.

I do not take in vagabonds. They disgust me.

Whenever you show up unexpectedly, expect to be met by the Evil King. It's one of my most favorite subpersonalities. 


No comments:

Post a Comment