Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Friday, April 29, 2022

Your Messenger message:

"Hi po sir Tony, I am in ____________ and this gorgeous butterfly was flying above me normally when it suddenly dropped dead on the table in front of me…it landed with a thud and I checked on it to see if it was ok.


"Do things like this mean anything? Or am I just freaked out by a normal occurence?"


My reply:

Hello _________!

Butterflies and big moths, such as the atlas moth, are usually sent by ancestors who are spirit guides as messages.

In this particular case I believe you are being called upon to take care, because someone is not wishing you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment