Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

 Your Messenger message:

"I remember when we met when I was a teen and you tried to do a mental scan on me, you said that I had a strong psychic shield

"But Sir, how come I’ve only tried astral travel in my dreams 2.5x in my life (that I remember and was aware of doing)?

"Once when I was a child flying through our neighborhood streets and a few years ago as an adult flying over streets I am not familiar with

"The 2.5x was a few days ago when I dreamt that my spouse (I’m not married) offered up his hands to hold mine. Once I held his hands, my body just floated parallel to the ground and he twirled me around because he knew I would enjoy it very much"


My reply:

Hello _____!

Astral travel is pretty much involuntary rather than voluntary. It cannot be induced or incubated. It occurs when your presence is required by a group of spirits to:

--witness something important
--be with persons you've had relationships with in previous lifetimes
--meet your spirit guide or guides
--visit a place that your subconscious needs to remember, because you will actually be visiting that place in the future, in waking life.

No comments:

Post a Comment