Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"Dear Sir Tony,

"Greetings, Pardon my intrusion sir, I hope you will find time to read my long story at your convenience, and would be grateful for your insights and wisdom.
"This is about a past dream along with an unexplained experience that kept me wondering. It is good that I have kept a dream journal so as not to miss important details. This happened on Feb 26, 2020, in this dream, a burglar tried to enter my room through a window located at the foot of my bed. I blocked his entrance and gathered all my strength to fight him until I managed to push him out of the window. However, another one attempted to break in but this time it is through a larger window located at the head of my bed (I have 3 windows in my room; 1 small at the foot of the bed, 2 large at the right side of the bed and at the head of the bed respectively). I was able to hold on to the window to prevent his entry but I was exhausted and the burglar was too strong to overpower me. I shouted for help while keeping the window closed and I felt this chilling fear of getting killed soon when I noticed that the window I was holding onto was a sliding window. This made me realize that I was in a dream because, in reality, my window is the window grill type. So, I force myself to wake up before getting killed in that dream. I woke up and the first thing I did was reach out for my phone to check the time; it was 2:08 in the morning. Trying to calm myself from the nightmare, I change my position from side lying to the left to lying on my back when I noticed something floating in the mid-air. It is a tattered cloak with a hood almost similar to a dementor in the Harry Potter movies or the grim reaper from horror movies. I was dumbfounded and kept staring at it to check if I am having an optical illusion, I even thought of touching it just to test if it is real but I was also scared. Unfortunately, I can’t get out of my room nor switched the light on at that time because it was blocking the door so I just turned my back on it and tried to get back to sleep. After a few minutes, I change my position to face the door praying that it already disappeared but to my surprise, it was still there and I was like no choice but to face it until finally it slowly fades away right before my eyes. Honestly, after experiencing that kind of situation I thought that it was an omen of death for me which is why I am very thankful and blessed to be alive up to this day. Also, I would like to add that my sister-in-law recently revealed that she also saw this hooded figure during her brief stay in this house. She used to live with me in 2016 for about a year then suddenly moved out with an excuse that she will be assigned to another place; but she confessed that the real reason she moved out was that she felt being watched whenever she is alone in the house and what made the trigger is that the hooded figure appears to her. She also said that this is the first time she brought this up because I just recently shared a similar experience with her.
"I live in this house since 2011 but started living alone in 2017. I have been experiencing somewhat 'paranormal experiences' but not as intense as this one. Although I do not find it bothersome since it only happens occasionally; I would like to have a better understanding of them whenever I experience this kind of situation rather than reacting with fear. Your insights would be a great contribution to me. Thank you very much for taking the time." "Sincerely, "_______________"

My reply:

Hello __________!

You experienced an anxiety dream--you continued dreaming after the incident of the burglars despite the fact that you said you woke up.

There are two possible explanations for this type of dream:

--Sleeping while the stomach is full and
--Defense mechanisms that get carried over from your waking state to your dream state.

In the dream, both the burglars and the dementor represent the same thing; they are personifications of your greatest, albeit subconscious, fears. In this particular case I sense that it is the fear of your privacy being invaded--by parents? by a spouse or lover or partner? by coworkers? by a supervisor? by a suitor?

Have the strength and the courage to say no to others. Do not feel obliged to be extra nice to those who don't deserve it.

Your sister-in-law may have had similar issues and may have been experiencing the same thing.

I do not think there are any ghosts in your house, except those that threaten your ego in your mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment