Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Friday, January 20, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"Sir, would you believe that just sending you a message made me at ease?

"Whatever is haunting us or playing us at home I feel that they are gone. I lost some jewelry in the past. We have two kids here, but I don't think they are the ones stealing money because we only meet in the evening.

"Other than the four of us, 4 cats and two dogs, no one comes here. We live in a townhouse. Usually, the village is quiet and people only arrive in the late afternoon. We have been living in this home since 2015.

"I was diagnosed with spondylosis last year, and it somehow affected my memory. But when my husband started losing money that's when I suspect something is amiss. I gave offering to elementals such as candies, and lighting candles too.

"So far, we both lost 100 baht and 40 baht in the past couple of days. 😂

"We are now using online payment. No more cash 😄"


My reply:

Hello _____!

Indeed, other reasons behind such incidents include sleepwalking and taking pills such as Dormicum.

I'm glad the incidents have ceased. Paying online rather than in cash is also a good idea.

Should you need further assistance regarding paranormal occurrences and since you are in Thailand, send a Message to ________________________. I believe she lives in Chiang Mai, but she should be able to refer you to an ajarn who specializes in such matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment