Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"Hi Sir Tony, pardon me for asking as I just saw your name and post thru paranormal group. We moved to a new house and my dog and I would often hear the last step of our stairs moving (since the wood has a gap so it often shake with sound when one step on it) at dawn or midnight. The house is not yet blessed and when I check the CCTV no one is there. All windows are locked so cats cant get in too. Can these be considered as something paranormal? Thank you po.

"Hoping po to seek enlightenment"


My reply:

Hello _____!

Those occurrences are not necessarily paranormal. Houses move at night, especially at dawn when the temperature changes. Furthermore, if nothing else is happening other than the tread making a noise, there is no cause for alarm. Simply have a carpenter fix the tread to put an end to those minor disturbances.

By the way, spirits of all kinds have the cosmic right to be in places of their choice, whether those places are blessed or not. They are not constrained by the privacy and territorial acts of humans. As a matter of fact, fences mean nothing to them, and they can even pass through solid walls.

Spirits are crossers of boundaries.

P.S. I do not Post in any paranormal Group other than my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment