Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"Hi, sir Tony! Good morning! I have thought of you last night and included you in my prayer intentions.

🙏

"Sir, just a quick question. When we help someone. Do we share in their karma?

"I have a soft heart and I tend to help people. Sometimes financially even in finding jobs. But, I am not sure but I feel that I share in their karma. That the universe is trying to teach them a lesson and here I am meddling with it."


My reply:

Hello _______!

No, you do not share the karma of other people. In a manner of speaking, you function as a mere supporting actor in their life story.

Karma is not contagious. It is directly correlated to an individual's free will, decisions, and choices. In short, other people's karma will never cling to you or belong to you.

When you help other people, on the other hand, you earn good karma for yourself, but I advise you to be judicious in shelling out money to others. . 

No comments:

Post a Comment