Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Saturday, January 21, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"Sir Tony, good evening!

"An energy is telling me to ask your opinion on my current career quest. I do not know if you could give me an advise or not. But this message is worth the try. "I am now caught between leaving my current station because of management reshuffling or to stay and pursue my plan in that school. I am a school principal po kasi. "Been meditating every 3am for this but the feedback of energies is inconsistent. "Salamat po"


My reply:

Hello ______!

Go the way of reality checks.

--If you leave your current job, will you remain unemployed and in the financial lurch until you find another job?
--Are you able to find another job while you are still employed?
--Are you marketable, or will prospective employers see you as just another applicant?
--Are you thinking of leaving your job because of hurt pride? Are not tenure and security more important than your feelings?
--Are you currently providing only for yourself or do other family members depend on you?
--Career-wise, will you be changing horses in midstream?

You had a plan for that school. That means it was a dream and an objective. Stick to it, work well, and improve your interpersonal relationships.

The storm comes, but it also goes, and there will be much sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment