Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Monday, May 8, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"Hello Tony. I woke up this morning thinking of agate. I remember the word being in my head as I slept. I know it's a type of stone but I don't know what it means in relation to my life. Is it a message from the ether or my spirit guides? It's so random. I looked up its properties as soon as I woke up and read that it's used to balance yin and yang energies and to cleanse the aura. Should I get one? And if I do, in what form should it be? A regular stone or jewelry?"


My reply:

Hello _____!

Agate is a very common semi-precious stone. There are sea agates, for instance, which are usually made into playing marbles.

The best form of talismanic agate is the Tibetan dzi bead. I include a photo here off the Internet.

Dzi beads are brown or black agates carved by a shaman. They are said to endow their owners with immortality. A single dzi bead strung on a cord and worn round your neck would do well for you.

Do extensive research on this, because there are a lot of imitations being sold. They also have different "eyes," i.e. there are eight-eye dzi beads, nine-eye dzi beads, et cetera.






No comments:

Post a Comment