Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Friday, May 5, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"What does my dreams mean po kaya? I often dream about my boyfriend after we broke up. As in everyday po then nabawasan na lang po as days go by. I already forgot my dreams in the first months. Just recently when I started journaling them.
"I never saw him happy in my dreams, and no verbal exchange in the dreams po. Feel ko lang po na malungkot s'ya and parang need ng help? "There's one dream I remember I had in March and dun lang po may conversation. He seemed worried, he wanted to get back to me, so I told him to cut it off with his current partner first. "Thank you po."

My reply:

Hello _____!

These were yet more wish-fulfillment dreams. You saw your ex-boyfriend as unhappy because you want him to be unhappy and come back to you.

If, after all this time, your ex-boyfriend really wants to come back to you, he would do so in person, not in your dreams. If he does not, assume that he is man enough to solve his own problems and has found his own happiness.

As the saying goes, completely set him free, If he comes back to you; well and good. If he doesn't, well and good also, but you need to rid yourself of your obsession in order to find true peace of mind and happiness.

At this point you should consult an older psychic of your own gender. This issue is absolutely of no interest to me, and here's hoping you find someone of a different mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment