Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Reverse Incarnation and Retroactive Enchantment

Before I retired in 2015, I conducted two types of therapy: reverse incarnation and retroactive enchantment. Both are forms of regression therapy and are complex procedures. 

I regress a subject to a past life in order to determine the roots not only of talent but also the roots of karma. When that past life is particularly traumatic to the subject, however, I immediately transit to a process I call reverse incarnation. This is akin to lucid dreaming, in which the dreamer authors the dream, especially the ending of the dream. In this case, I guide the subject through revising certain portions of his past life in his memory.

Another technique that I taught and practiced was retroactive enchantment, in which the revision is done not in the subject's past life but in his immediate past. For example, when a man is terribly depressed because he lost someone, I regress him to that very moment when he first met that someone, and I guide him through a revision all the way to his present. When the subject awakes, it is as though he never met that someone whom he lost, at all.  

Yes, experience and memory are like fabric. They can be cut, sewn together, folded, creased, shirred, smocked, pleated, corded, lined, dyed, beaded, and embroidered to one's contentment. And most especially, washed.

No comments:

Post a Comment