Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Friday, November 24, 2023

Your Messenger message:

"Good evening, sir Tony!

"I hope you’re having a splendid and relaxing week. "I would just like to confirm something with you, if you may. "I have shared with you that I was an adopted daughter and I found myself thinking of my biological father who passed away even before I learned I was adopted. "You mentioned before when I ran to you and asked for guidance, that my biological ancestors continues to love me and guide me despite all appearances. "Is it okay to speak with my departed father like he is in the room with me? Like to ask for guidance in life, even if he was not present in my life ever since I was conceived? "What I meant is, it he doesn’t even know me? "I have recently been in contact with my biological father’s brothers, I seems they don’t know that I existed but the universe made it easy for me just to have closure "Thank you for allowing me to share these with you and I am always grateful for your guidance and generosity to my/our spiritual journey. 🙏"


My reply:

Yes, it is all right to do so. It is a form of praying.

No comments:

Post a Comment