Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Your Messenger message:

"Good day, Sir Tony!

"I am an avid reader of your post! "And I also want to consult this dream to you. "It's the daylight, we were inside the house and when my partner and her aunt left the house, when I found myself already outside the house then an oldman arrived with his car approached me and advised me to close the gate, and another oldman arrived so I just decided to close the gate. Then it turned out I was already in the house of my inlaws, that I am already closing their gate, their cat entered to their house just before their automatic gate in the empty garage got fully closed. When the cat entered also changed its appearance into a dog, faster to move and twice bigger and went straight upstairs. "I was left all alone in the first floor, to my surprise there were two dogs as tall as me in the living area (which is a kitchen in the real life). My instinct was to guide them out of the house and then they followed me. "Then I saw 4 more dogs like those 2, waiting from outside. I find them scary but they didn't attack. When the 2 dogs got out of the house, altogether they went away. "Then I remembered to check my baby, I was worried that they might have hurt her. I found her sleeping soundly and I saw blood stains in the blanket that was laying on the carpet, but I wasn't that afraid, I just thought that I will just clean and wash it off. "Thank you, Sir Tony! "Namaste 🙏"

My reply:

Hello ________!

The dream indicates to me that a young person you know will unexpectedly get married soon, and it will not necessarily be a marriage that you approve of.

No comments:

Post a Comment