Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Sunday, March 3, 2024

Your Messenger message:

"Hi, Sir Tony. I dreamt of you upon waking up this morning. I was taking care of an old man and when I brought him outside the next scene was riding a motorbike to go to the subway with you. I drove it and we drove through the stairs passed up and down until we reached a wide road. When we reached home, you suddenly were able to stand up straight and in good shape and told me that that bumpy ride might have helped your body energized and massage it. I said that next time we take a ride, you should drive since the motorbike changed its form, the seats are side by side each other and the wheel is in front of you. It was a fun dream."


My reply:

Hello, ____!

In this dream I personify one of your spirit guides--a deceased, male relative who as yet does not wish to be identified, that is why your dream begins with an old man who then transforms into someone who looks like me. Spirit guides gain more merits in the afterlife when the persons they are guiding do not know exactly who they are; as such they are usually the most unlikely, or the last persons you would imagine them to be.

While you experienced this as a fun dream, know that the latent message for you is to be wary of too much freedom, for it involves many unseen dangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment