Continued from Tony Perez's Electronic Diary (October 19, 2018 - March 12, 2019) http://tonyperezphilippinescyberspacebook41.blogspot.com/

Photo by JR Dalisay / April 21, 2017

Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Your Messenger message:

"Hi, Sir Tony.

"Just want to share with you that thru a dream last night, I saw the fate of a young tree. I dreamt of it being cut down. I forced myself to wake up from it as I almost cried, and I didn't want it to happen. I was dismayed to find out that it was felled just before noon. "It felt like the tree bid me goodbye in my dream. I was fond of that tree. "It was a young balete. Ficus benjamina/weeping fig. "Are trees capable of communicating thru dreams? "I also hope that I could join one of the psychic trainings with ur Lightseers.

"Thanks for ur time, Sir"


My reply:

Hello ____!

When a tree spirit (deva or kapre) is attached to you, it will continue to exist near you--sometimes in another plant, a religious statue or any other kind of statue, a figurine, a stuffed toy, etc. In that sense it does not say goodbye and leave you but re-energizes in another form.

I retired in 2015 and maintain only three, young, male students at a time. The Lightseers is managed by Peachie Dioquino. I will include you in the Private Group The Spirit Questors so that you can search for her there.

No comments:

Post a Comment